Donations to Omaha's Habitat ReStore
Habitat for Humanity ReStore accepts new, used and surplus building-related materials from contractors, individuals, property managers, remodelers and suppliers. Some materials are used in the construction of Habitat Omaha homes, but most are offered to the general public to purchase at significantly reduced prices.
We accept all home improvement items as long as they are able to perform their designed purpose. If you would like more details on our donation policy or have any other questions please call us at (402) 934.1033, we would love to hear from you! If you are unable to deliver the materials to either Habitat ReStore location, please let us know and we will schedule a time for pick-up.
- All materials must be stacked and easily accessible.
- Clearly mark all items "ReStore".
- Absolutely no hazadous materials may be included with donations.
- Remove all trash as we are unable to haul it away.
- Download the full Donation Guidelines PDF
- The Habitat ReStore driver picking up materials will have final approval for all items.
Donation Pick-Up Times
Monday-Friday: 9 am-4 pm
Saturday-Sunday: No pick-ups
Donation Drop-Off Hours
Donation drop-offs are accepted during regular business hours.